Spring is here and that means your family will be spending a lot more time outside. As a result, you’ll likely be running more baths and taking more showers this time of year. This season, consider switching to a tankless water heater and enjoy endless, on demand hot water for all your family’s needs.
- No more cold showers! Tankless water heaters heat water continuously on demand, making it so you’ll never run out of hot water – no matter how long the line for the shower is.
- Reduced energy costs. Rinnai tankless water heaters meet the Energy Star qualification. These tankless water heaters can save homeowners between 13 and 20 percent in annual energy costs, compared with standard electric water heaters. That can equate to more than $150 a year in energy savings!
- More free space. When space is an issue, tankless water heaters may just be the solution you are looking for. A propane tankless water heater can save up to 16 square feet of floor space over a standard storage tank model. Because of their compact size, propane tankless water heaters can be installed in closets, mud rooms, and other tight spaces.
- Long life-expectancy. The average lifespan of a propane tankless water heater is 20 years, compared to an eight-to-12-year life expectancy for a standard gas-powered water heater. Over time, this leads to a lower annual cost of ownership.
- Better for the environment. Energy Star propane tankless water heaters are the most environmentally friendly option. CO2 emissions from tankless water heaters are roughly half of those from electric storage tank systems, lowering your family’s impact on the environment.
Propane tankless water heaters are the affordable, versatile, and reliable option for heating water in your house. Switching to a propane tankless water heater is easy with Holtzman. Call us today at 540-477-4450 or contact us online to discuss your family’s needs.