Full time field position, based out of Mount Jackson, VA
The tank monitor technician is responsible for installing, troubleshooting, and servicing tank monitor equipment. The technician will work an assigned route to complete installations and/or service orders using a tablet/smartphone. The technician will be responsible for the assigned inventory to complete these tasks. Other maintenance or general labor tasks may be assigned, as needed.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Basic mechanical knowledge
- Aptitude and/or willingness for troubleshooting when required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where priorities change quickly
- Willing to work as part of a team
- Able to resolve issues timely and independently
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Must be willing to work outside in all weather conditions
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and all associate levels
- Must be skilled in using tablet/smartphone
Excellent benefits package to include company paid medical, dental, disability, and life insurance, holiday, vacation and paid personal leave, 401K and profit sharing.
Hours for this position are Monday – Friday 7 AM – 5 PM.