Full time position in Mt. Jackson, Virginia
We are seeking a Server Administrator to oversee our servers and work with other members of our IT department to provide a high level of support and security to the company’s infrastructure.
- Evaluates, selects, installs, configures and maintains server operating systems and related equipment
- Performs backup and recovery testing
- Troubleshoots hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues
- Develops and maintains system documentation
- Assists in developing and enforcing security policies and procedures including Payment Card Industry Data Security compliance and security and disaster recovery as it relates to server operating systems, storage and hardware
- Plans and implements patches, upgrades, and migrations
- Assists with user accounts, profiles, file sharing, access privileges, and end user security
Qualified applicants will have a minimum of two years related experience and a working knowledge of Microsoft server operating systems and Active Directory.
Core hours for this position are Monday – Friday 7 AM – 5 PM with overtime as necessary for upgrades and issues during non-business hours.