Full time position in Mt. Jackson, VA
We are seeking a self-motivated individual ready to start a hands-on career and willing to learn! Selected candidate will join our IT Team and assist with all basic IT-related tasks such as PC set ups and PC /printer troubleshooting. Basic computer knowledge is required. On the job training will be provided.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- PC set ups
- Printer maintenance
- Help Desk troubleshooting
- Knowledge of current Microsoft Operating Systems, MS-Office software and Active Directory domain environment knowledge
- Dependable with the ability to multi-task
- Works well in a team environment
- The ability to lift, bend, and move objects up to 50 pounds
Hours for this position are Monday-Friday from 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM. Position requires the ability to work overtime when necessary.