Propane is a clean, safe, and reliable way to power your home. In addition to providing heat for the home, propane can be used for water heating, fireplaces, appliances (like stoves, ovens, ranges, and clothes dryers), generators and to power outdoor living. What’s more, since propane is extremely efficient, it can help to reduce your energy bills.
Once you’ve decided to make the switch to propane, it’s important to find the right provider to service your home. When considering your options, be sure to ask these important questions:
- Do you offer leased tanks? Leasing a propane tank is preferable to many homeowners; they don’t have to worry about installing it, maintaining it, or paying the upfront costs. Should a problem arise, the propane service provider will be responsible for fixing the tank or replacing it. Holtzman Propane leases tanks, as well as services those owned by homeowners.
- Do you offer automatic delivery? One of the biggest concerns homeowners have about switching to propane is that their tank will run out leaving them without a source of heat and energy. With our automatic monitor fill program, our sophisticated monitoring system keeps track of your propane usage, and propane will be delivered before you ever run out. Holtzman Propane sets up many on automatic monitor fill program to provide homeowners with the peace of mind that their propane needs will always be met.
- Do you offer discounts or payment plans? Since propane usage varies throughout the year, homeowners often opt to take advantage of payment plans or pre-buy discounts. At Holtzman, we offer a 10¢ per gallon discount for any customer that is setup on Automatic Monitor-Fill program and a 15¢ per gallon discount on each delivery for customers on the automatic monitor-fill program who are also signed up for a custom payment plan. Our custom payment is an easy monthly payment tailored to your expected annual usage. We also offer a pre-buy plan and a lock-in program in which you can purchase or allocate a predetermined number of gallons at a locked-in price. The enrollment for these plans run from October to March each year. Unused gallons at the end of this time frame are either credited to your account (pre-buy program) or forgiven (lock-in program).
- What other services do you offer? Many propane providers will only provide propane delivery and have no other offerings. Holtzman Propane is a full-service propane provider: from installation to service, HVAC to propane product sales, we try to meet every propane related need our customers have.
- How long has your company been in business and what is their local reputation? Just as you would with any other company, find out how long the propane service provider has been in business and ask for local recommendations to ensure that you are dealing with an upstanding company. Holtzman Propane has been in business for more than 25 years and has hundreds of reviews from happy customers on our Google and Facebook pages.
Holtzman Propane is a local family-owned business that strives to provide quality products and great service to our customers all year long. For more information about our services, contact us and talk to one of our propane specialists at (800) 306-4243 or contact us online.